E154 – 154: How to Find Your Purpose in Life
How many nights have you spent lying awake trying to figure out what your purpose is in life? It seems like everyone else around you has found the answer to what they are supposed to be doing with their life, so why can’t you? In this episode, Rachel and Erin discuss what they think the true meaning of purpose is and how the journey to finding your purpose may be much simpler than you think.
The girls chat more about:
- How overwhelming and frustrating it can be to be actively searching for your purpose
- Feeling lost in life with no direction
- How we often think that our purpose has to equate to money
- How to dial in on what truly matters in life instead of trying to proactively search for your life’s purpose
- How surrendering can be the quickest path to revelation
- What it looks like to take a step back, loosen the reins, and do the inner work
- How comparison makes us overcomplicate what our true purpose is in life
- And so much more!
Grab Our Resources:
Join The Confident Woman Podcast Facebook Community here!
Grab your FREE Confidence Booster Guide here!
Order your copy of Chasing Perfection: A Journey to Healing, Fitness, and Self-Love AND Get the Bonus Points to Ponder Journal FREE!
Join The Confident Woman Collective – educating, empowering, and equipping women with the tools and resources to create lasting change within so they can create a life and business they love!
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
Erin’s Instagram: @the.erin.klein.show
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
The Confident Woman Collective Instagram: @theconfidentwomancollective
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!
- “It’s about using those gifts and talents and your uniqueness that only you possess to help transform and inspire and give meaning to other people.” – Rachel
- “Overall purpose equals fulfillment because when they are entwined you feel like you’ve lived a fulfilling purpose-driven life” – Rachel
- “We’re all trying to do the best we can with what we know. We haven’t arrived. We haven’t found our purpose and are like okay done! Box is checked. If that were the case we wouldn’t be here. We wouldn’t be gifted another day to go serve and love others and do what is good and called for on our hearts.” – Rachel
- “I think we have skewed what the definition is and what purpose means. We’ve made it seem like it has to be some grand, big, giant thing in life.” – Erin
- “I think in doing those small everyday acts of service for other people, you’re going to stumble upon your purpose.” – Erin