E146 – 146: Breaking Up with the Hustle Mentality and Finding Peace
Are you feeling completely burnt out? Do you keep pushing through, thinking that life will be smooth sailing as soon as you reach this goal? Do you feel like you are pushing yourself so much that you are missing out on what is going on around you? In today’s world, it’s hard not to. However, regardless of how it may seem, “hustling” is not the secret to success. In today’s episode, Rachel and Erin talk about the importance of hustling less and learning how to be more present in your day-to-day life.
The girls chat more about:
- How pride seems to be attached to hustle (and how it is affecting our mental, emotional, and physical well-being)
- How slowing down can actually give you more clarity and focused energy to be productive
- How you are the only one in charge of how you spend your time (which means that it’s ok to give yourself some grace and take a break)
- How you’ve only got this one life to live – so make sure your peace happiness is a priority
Join The Confident Woman Podcast Facebook Community here!
Grab your FREE Confidence Booster Guide here!
Order your copy of Chasing Perfection: A Journey to Healing, Fitness, and Self-Love AND Get the Bonus Points to Ponder Journal FREE!
Join The Confident Woman Collective – educating, empowering, and equipping women with the tools and resources to create lasting change within so they can create a life and business they love!
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
Erin’s Instagram: @the.erin.klein.show
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
The Confident Woman Collective Instagram: @theconfidentwomancollective
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!
- “It made me realize how often we don’t stop and smell the roses and actually enjoy life. And enjoy where we are in the moment.” – Erin
- “It’s like putting that filter over our lives. Like we are accomplishing all these things on the outside and it looks good. But inside it’s crumbling in some areas.” – Erin
- “I always feel on. And if I’m not producing – I feel like it was a waste of time and a waste of day. So I really had to challenge where this came from. Why do I have to believe that I have to be producing something?” – Rachel
- “Everything is opposing. We have pain and we have pleasure. We have happy, we have sad. So why can’t we experience more of the joy and the ease and the flow of your business than always feeling like you have to grind as if that’s like the badge of honor.” – Rachel