E142 – 142: What’s Taking Up Your Mental Capacity?
Have you ever received a text from someone and thought, “I just don’t have the capacity to respond right now.” If so, then know that you are not alone! Today, the girls are chatting about what’s taking up your mental capacity, the burnout it can cause and what you can do to improve your mental wellbeing!
The girls talk more on:
- Finding where you spend your time
- The constant toggling your brain is doing
- Knowing when something is actually urgent
- Setting limits and boundaries around your phone
- Structuring your day the right way
- And so much more!
Erin’s Instagram: @the.erin.klein.show
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
- “It’s so easy to get so sucked into everything.” – Erin
- “With the internet and social media, it makes everything feel urgent and it’s not.” – Erin
- “If it’s really that urgent, be a human and call that person.” – Rachel
- “Take a deep breath and not make things up in our heads that aren’t real and then set those boundaries.” – Erin
- “Be aware of your attentions when you pick up that phone.” – Rachel