E139 – 139: Protecting Your Energy and Preventing Burnout
o many of us have been feeling burnt out and exhausted, especially since the pandemic has started. We, as women, have been left feeling like we need to do it all. But how can we stop the burn out and start protecting our energy? Today, Erin and Rachel are diving into just that! They’ll be sharing what has been working for them and tips and tricks that might work for you. So if you’ve been feeling the burnout, then this episode is for you!
The girls talk more about:
- How the pandemic has forced you to pivot and change course
- Finding ways to fill your cup
- Being present in the here and now
- Letting your emotions guide you
- Different techniques you can use to allow yourself to be in the present
- Giving yourself the permission to take
- And so much more!
Erin’s Instagram: @the.erin.klein.show
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
- “What works for you is what’s going to be uniquely yours.” – Rachel
- “I rarely pay attention to all this that’s happening around me because I’m so absorbed with productivity.” – Erin
- “Your emotions will tell you what to do physically.” – Rachel
- “There’s so much power in 5 minutes.” – Erin