E137 – 137: Going All In On YOU with Katrina Ruth
Are you ready to go all-in on YOU? Speaker, writer, and self-made millionaire, Katrina Ruth, joins Erin and Rachel today to chat about her journey from dropping out of law school to making over 20 million dollars while helping those who want to do business and life differently from everyone else. She not only shares her own story, but she lets you in on the steps you can take to pursue your passions and say yes to right NOW!
The girls talk more about:
- Following the breadcrumbs to lead you where you want to go
- What it really takes to have true success
- Why you must keep moving past your failures
- Having the right support system in your life
- What Katrina does to pick herself up when she is in a slump
- Getting in tune with yourself to know what you need
- One big reason people don’t get what they truly want
- And so much more!
Links from today’s episode:
Katrina’s Instagram: @thekatrinaruthshow
Katrina’s Facebook: @katrinaruth
Katrina’s YouTube: @thekatrinaruthshow
Join The Confident Woman Collective – educating, empowering, and equipping women with the tools and resources to create lasting change within so they can create a life and business they love!
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
Erin’s Instagram: @the.erin.klein.show
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
The Confident Woman Collective Instagram: @theconfidentwomancollective
- “I’m going to take responsibility for the fact that bringing out that part of me is not just okay, but it’s critical and required and the world needs it.” – Katrina
- “I just kept following that little nothingness voice within, like I just kept following the threads.” – Katrina
- “I didn’t come here to make money or build a business so that I could relax and sit by the pool and be a chillpreneur with a cocktail in my hand.” – Katrina
- “You connect to you!” – Katrina