E116 – 116: Overcoming Your Insecurities to Live the Life You’ve Always Wanted with Crystal Daye
Are you falling victim to the comparison trap? Or letting your insecurities take hold and stop you from doing and being who you are meant to be? If so, then this episode is a must listen too!
Today, award-winning author, international speaker and certified empowerment coach for life and business, Crystal Daye joins Erin and Rachel to talk about how you can finally release self-doubt and show off your God given talents and skills.
The girls talk more about:
- Crystal’s favorite ways to start combatting your insecurities
- Why we are all on a level playing field
- Where to start when you are trying to uplevel to who you want to become
- Crystal’s journey to becoming a “Jesus Girl”
- The #1 thing you need to do to fully step into who you are meant to be
- And so much more!
Crystal’s new book, Dear Insecurity: A Woman’s Guide To Release Self-Doubt And Activate Your God-Given Gifts is now available on Amazon & Kindle
Crystal’s Instagram: @crystalsdaye
Crystal’s Website: www.crystaldaye.com
Erin’s Instagram: @erin_travelsforlife
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
- “You have to have a little bit more faith in who you are, in who God has called you to be and to know that you are a blessing to someone.” – Crystal
- “We’re all on the same level playing field, but we just have different gifts.” – Crystal
- “You are not alone. We are all walking this walk together.” – Crystal