E114 – 114: Finding Joy in Your Everyday Life with Kyle Moss
Joy. What is it? How can we get more of it in our lives? Joyful Mindset Coach, Kyle Moss joins Erin and Rachel on the podcast today to talk about all things surrounding joy. The girls chat about everything from knowing the difference between happiness and joy to redefining joy on your own terms.
The girls talk more on:
- Why you need to have gratitude in the present moment
- Why finding joy isn’t always easy but can be simple
- What the 3 Easy E’s to a Vibrant Me is (and how it can work for you!)
- Three things you might want to try to deepen your feeling of joy
- Why taking care of yourself first is key
- And so much more!
If you feel like you have been lacking joy in your life, then you don’t want to miss this episode! Let’s dive in!
YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/JoyfulKyleMoss
IG Handle: @kylerenee
LinkedIn Profile: https://bit.ly/KyleOnLI
Expert Interview Series: https://bit.ly/KylesExpertInterviewSeries
Courses & Products: https://www.experts-together.com/shop
FREE 30 min. Joyful Mindset Coaching Session: https://bit.ly/Free30MinJoySession
Just A Little More Joy Facebook Group: https://bit.ly/ALittleMoreJoy
“Redefining My Joy” journal purchase link: https://bit.ly/RedefineMyJoy
Erin’s Instagram: @erin_travelsforlife
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
- “My joy is not your joy!” – Kyle
- “Are you delaying your encounter of joy based on your circumstances? – Kyle
- “What are the first 3 things that pop into your mind when you think about joy?” – Kyle