E103 – 103: The Struggle is Real: Our Stories
Are you struggling with your weight? Self-esteem? Seeking validation from others? If so, then you’ll want to join us for part 2 of our 12-week series, Becoming the Confident Woman: The Journey from Body Acceptance to Self-Love. Join Rachel and Erin as they share their own stories and struggles with body acceptance and self-love. They will be talking about everything from yo-yo dieting, excessive exercise to how to silence the noise.
In this episode, we’ll be discussing:
- Rachel’s journey around Body Dysmorphia, eating disorders, self-image, and self-esteem
- Quieting the noise from within and seeking external validation
- Erin’s experience with yo-yo dieting and always going to the next fad diet to embracing a new body and identity
- The importance of building a lifestyle instead of a quick fix
- Weight loss vs. sustainability
- Reasons to become a healthier version of yourself with the proper understanding of knowledge and resources
- And so much more!
Erin’s Instagram: @erin_travelsforlife
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast