E102 – 102: No Matter Where You Are on Your Journey, You Are Never Alone.
No matter where you are on your journey, you are never alone. To kick off our first episode in our new 12-week series, Rachel Brooks and Erin Klein will be sharing their “WHY” behind the 12-Week Series, Becoming the Confident Woman: The Journey from Body Acceptance to Self-Love
In this episode, we’ll be discussing:
- Why we are always a work in progress
- That you are never alone
- What is current and relevant to now
- Is there such a thing as perfect timing?
- How we can contribute and empower women to reclaim their own power
- Changing the way we as a community/society/women see ourselves and others
- And so much more!
Erin’s Instagram: @erin_travelsforlife
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
- “It’s beautiful when women come together.” – Rachel
- “I feel like in each stage of our lives there are just different things that we feel like are so important that when it comes to our appearance that just makes us hate ourselves.” – Erin
- “It doesn’t mean that we don’t keep working towards those things but how to still love ourselves for where we are now.” – Erin
- “What happens when we start comparing?” – Rachel