E101 – 101: Cracking the Code with Nagina Abdullah
Struggling to make time to workout? Always have an excuse on why you can’t make your health a priority? Now is the time to move past the excuses to become a healthier version of you!
Today’s guest, Nagina Abdullah, joins Erin and Rachel to chat about how she helps busy professional women, physicians and 7-figure entrepreneurs working 60+ hours lose 20-40+ pounds even if they’ve tried it all. Nagina shares her favorite tips and tricks on how she helps women crack the code to a healthier lifestyle and how you can do the same!
The girls talk about:
- The moment where everything changed for Nagina
- One key important step you need to take at the beginning of your weight loss journey
- An important food you need to get off of at the start of your journey
- Why adding more foods to your repertoire you can cut the cravings
- Two ingredients you need at every meal
- What might be destroying your energy
- Nagina’s favorite alternatives to some of your favorite desserts
- The spices that can do wonders for your health and body
- And so much more!
Let’s take a listen!
Erin’s Instagram: @erin_travelsforlife
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
- “The weight is absolutely holding me back and I need to change it, but this time I have to keep it off.” – Nagina
- “The first way I decided to make it fun was to make the food I was eating taste good.” – Nagina
- “You can tell when someone’s eating right, it shows up everywhere.” – Nagina
- “Learn how to hack your body.” – Nagina