E09 – 9: What’s the Quality of Your Inner Circle?
In this episode, Rachel and Erin discuss the people in your inner circle and how they affect you. Are the people you spend time with adding value to your life and vice versa? You cannot really help who your immediate family may be, or who your coworkers may be, but remember that you are the average of the five people you spend most of your time with. Be open to change and grow when meeting others to bring you to the next level. We all have the same simple problems, but if we sit around and complain about them, nothing will happen. To find solutions, you’ll have to look externally with an open heart. You do not have to completely cut ties with others. Start by trimming down the time you spend with them and evaluate if they are adding value to your day or not.
Enjoy the show!
- [01:30] Surround yourself with like-minded people
- [05:10] Broaden your spectrum with an open mind
- [08:30] You need to find new friends
- [10:20] Trim back on time with negative people
- [12:30] Find people to inspire you
Erin’s Instagram: @erin_travelsforlife
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
Facebook: The Confident Woman Podcast
- “You become who you surround yourself with.” -Rachel
- “Be around those people that force you to level-up.” -Erin
- “We all have problems; we have to look externally for a solution.” -Rachel
- “I want to be around people who are talking about ideas, goals, and solutions.” -Erin