E07 – 7: What It Means to Be Your Best Self.
In this episode, Rachel and Erin discuss what it actually means to be your best self. Becoming your best self is a work in progress, and everything that we work on comes together to create that life balance. It is so easy to focus on your weaknesses; however, the majority of your focus should be on your strengths. Self-awareness is essential for this, and inner work is necessary before doing external work. The first step is figuring out what it means to be your best self; find clarity to dictate the actions you will take to accomplish your goals. This past year, Erin has been wondering if her life fulfills her purpose and what her true mission is. Stay focused on doing the best you can with what is natural and authentic to you.
Enjoy the show!
- [01:00] YOUR best self, not someone else’s best self
- [03:55] Focusing on strengths and having self-awareness
- [07:30] The clarity factor: think about what your best self means
- [09:40] Erin is still working on being her best self
- [11:35] Isn’t it funny how day-by-day nothing changes?
Erin’s Instagram: @erin_travelsforlife
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
Facebook: The Confident Woman Podcast
- “Stay in our lane; focus on what we can do and what suits us.” -Rachel
- “When you show up as your best self, it inspires others to be their best self too.” -Erin
- “Focus on what you do best, and outsource the rest.” -Rachel
- “Becoming your best self is a lifelong journey.” -Erin