E199 – Starting Over: How to Create a Life You Love
Starting over can be a daunting and intimidating experience. Maybe you’ve experienced a major setback or change in your life, or perhaps you’re feeling unfulfilled and are ready to make some big changes. Whatever the reason, starting over can be a challenging but also exciting opportunity to create a life that is more aligned with who you are – your values, goals, and passions.
In this week’s episode, Rachel discusses:
- challenges and opportunities that come with starting over
- practical tips for creating a life you love
- embracing change and the willingness to try new things
- understanding what is most important to you (in this season)
- seeking support and finding the right community for you
- … and so much more!
Did something resonate with you?! I’d love to hear about it!
Thank you to our Sponsor, Organifi!! Go to iamrachelbrooks.com/organifi and use Code: TCW20 to save 20% on your entire order!
- Read the new Grace + Gratitude series.
- Grab your copy of Rachel’s best-selling book, Chasing Perfection: A Journey to Healing, Fitness, and Self-Love, AND get a FREE gift with your purchase
- Be sure to check out the limited-time, Fit From Within: 60 Days to Finding Freedom journal and start creating healthy habits and a balanced lifestyle from the inside out.
- Check out our newest obsession, I Am Athletics – a lifestyle and activewear apparel brand for The Confident Woman. Order Today & Save 20% – Promo Code: TCW20
- Check out some of Rachel’s favorite things at iamrachelbrooks.com/favoritethings
- Download your FREE Confidence Booster Guide
- Join The Confident Woman Community on Facebook here!
- Free Resource Hub – get the good here!