E197 – How to Navigate Your Health & Nutrition Based on Your Human Design Type with Hope Pedraza
In today’s episode, Rachel is joined by Hope Pedraza, a Certified Holistic Nutritionist, Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner, and host of the Hopeful and Wholesome Podcast. Hope helps career-driven women and entrepreneurs to heal their gut, balance their minds, and feel good in their bodies again through functional nutrition and Human Design. Hope also is a mom, serial entrepreneur, and founder of a Pilates-based franchise – inBalance studio.
Hope talks about how she got into Human Design and what it’s like to work with clients who are all on different levels of their journey. She also shares some great tips on navigating your health and nutrition using your Human Design type and her easy-to-use online tools and resources.
In this interview, we cover:
- How to navigate your health & nutrition based on your Human design type
- How gut health affects our business performance
- How to properly align your Health & Wellness with Human Design
- How do gut issues, stress & poor sleep actually impact your performance
- and so much more!
Connect with Hope:
Facebook Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/livewholesomeandhealthy
Thank you to our Sponsor, Organifi!! Go to iamrachelbrooks.com/organifi and use Code: TCW20 to save 20% on your entire order!
- Grab your copy of Rachel’s best-selling book, Chasing Perfection: A Journey to Healing, Fitness, and Self-Love, AND get a FREE gift with your purchase
- Be sure to check out the limited-time, Fit From Within: 60 Days to Finding Freedom journal and start creating healthy habits and a balanced lifestyle from the inside out.
- Check out our newest obsession, I Am Athletics – a lifestyle and activewear apparel brand for The Confident Woman. Order Today & Save 20% – Promo Code: TCW20
- Check out some of Rachel’s favorite things at iamrachelbrooks.com/favoritethings
- Download your FREE Confidence Booster Guide
- Join The Confident Woman Community on Facebook here!