E193 – Work from Home: Tips to Start a Virtual Assistant Business with Helen Peterson
In today’s episode, Rachel is joined by Helen Peterson, a work-from-home mom who has established herself in the online business industry as a Virtual Assistant & Launch Strategy Specialist. Along with helping her clients with launch strategy and successfully creating and selling their online courses, she also coaches other women in starting their own Virtual Assistant businesses (regardless of their current career path).
Listen in as we chat about:
- What attracted and led Helen to start her own Virtual Assistant Business
- How she built, grew, and scaled her business from scratch in the middle of the pandemic
- How Helen now teaches her clients with launch strategy and successfully creating and selling their online courses
- How coaches other women in starting their own Virtual Assistant businesses (regardless of their current career path)
- … and so much more!
Connect with Helen:
Free 30 Min VA Training https://pva.mykajabi.com/free-training-opt-in
Thank you to our Sponsor, Organifi!! Go to iamrachelbrooks.com/organifi and use Code: TCW20 to save 20% on your entire order!
- Grab your copy of Rachel’s best-selling book, Chasing Perfection: A Journey to Healing, Fitness, and Self-Love AND get a FREE gift with your purchase
- Be sure to check out the limited-time, Fit From Within: 60 Days to Finding Freedom journal and start creating healthy habits and a balanced lifestyle from the inside out.
- Check out our newest obsession, I Am Athletics – a lifestyle and activewear apparel brand for The Confident Woman. Order Today & Save 20% – Promo Code: TCW20
- Check out some of Rachel’s favorite things at iamrachelbrooks.com/favoritethings
- Download your FREE Confidence Booster Guide
- Join The Confident Woman Community on Facebook here!