E190 – How to Create Sustainable Relationships with Food and YOURSELF with Andres Ayesta
Today is a special day! We have our first male guest on the show. Andres Ayesta, a Registered Dietitian and weight loss expert, joins Rachel to talk about how women can become the most confident version of themselves while creating sustainable and healthy relationships with food and themselves!
You’ll hear more about:
- Andres biggest takeaways that he’s learned from women
- The toxic culture of negative self-talk
- Figuring out the right way to talk to yourself
- External factors that influence you and your thoughts
- Andres 5 step process to reach your health and fitness goals
- Building the right foundation for success and sustainability
- And more!
Connect with Andres:
Book a Free Nutrition Blueprint call with Andres: https://planosnutrition.com/blueprint
Thank you to our Sponsor, Organifi!! Go to iamrachelbrooks.com/organifi and use Code: TCW20 to save 20% on your entire order!
- Grab your copy of Rachel’s best-selling book, Chasing Perfection: A Journey to Healing, Fitness, and Self-Love AND get a FREE gift with your purchase
- Be sure to check out the limited-time, Fit From Within: 60 Days to Finding Freedom journal and start creating healthy habits and a balanced lifestyle from the inside out.
- Check out our newest obsession, I Am Athletics – a lifestyle and activewear apparel brand for The Confident Woman. Order Today & Save 20% – Promo Code: TCW20
- Check out some of Rachel’s favorite things at iamrachelbrooks.com/favoritethings
- Download your FREE Confidence Booster Guide
- Join The Confident Woman Community on Facebook here!